01 March 2010

Winter

Its winter here when i wear socks to bed (or want to wear them during the day with my sandals but don't cause they will get dirty too fast and anyways i wont be smart.)

I took Pauline and Vale with me to guitar class today. We brought along books for them to read while i played. That lasted for about one minute. Then, "Baba Cele, Whats this?" "Baba Cele, look at me." "Baba Cele, he's not sharing." "Baba Cele, what are you doing?" "Baba Cele, who is that?" etc. Except in real life etc. can go on forever. And it did!

I forgot in the last entry to say some overdue thankyous. Thank you Maria, Alex, Gabs n Chesca for sending me candy. yum! Thanks Nate for the harmonicas, its been fun practicing, maybe not for my neighbors though =) Thank you Karina Canales for the musica en espanol. I love the mix of old with new. Thanks Juanita, Matt, Daniel and john john for delicious candies and great books! Just in time too, i was needing something to read. =) Thanks Byron for the great music and mac n cheese! I can't believe it's lasted this long, but i'm saving it for my birthday. Thank you tia, tio vicente and lucas for sending me pictures, i love the one of lucas and i when we were both little. That was quite the purple shirt i was rockin. And tuna! yes!

Thank you for thinking of me and sending me things. I hope to send something your way soon! Lots of love!

4 comments:

  1. Baba Celeste!!! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!! Don't forget about the quigles! i love you i love you....many kisses to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...something familiar about your story~
    let's see,
    maybe when i was at a clients, no...
    grocery store? no...
    work? no...
    cooking...???
    i will have to put more thought on it...
    sweet story,
    valentino and pauline will remember!
    i love you
    con carino, be good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you~
    Happy Birthday to you~
    Happy Birthday dear mija~
    Happy Birthday to you!
    my bundle of heaven,
    who i no longer carry in my arms,
    but, always,
    in my heart~
    wishing you a day of joy!
    celebrate!
    for the gift you are~
    my love!
    hugs, kisses, and pancakes
    await!
    kwagala tanto!
    con carino, be good

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello out there!
    i hope there was some dust kicking/
    or, if it was raining,
    mud splashing
    fun! friday night.
    te amo~
    be good

    ReplyDelete