24 December 2009

Happy Christmas XO

I'm with my dear amiga amber in cairo, getting ready for the bus to Sinai where we will be spending christmas 2009. I'm so happy to be with her, adventuring and laughing and seeing sights. But my little heart aches for family, dallas, midnight mass hopping and christmas lights. Thankfully she loves talking "family" so thats what we've been doing for the whole trip. "What in the world, thats a mummy." "Oh yeah, speaking of egyptian mummies, my mom is the best." Etc.

So this blog post is to say Merry Merry Christmas family. I love you and am missing you. I'm carrying you in my heart through egypt and back to uganda. You guys go everywhere with me! I hear those voices throughout the day and have a happy chuckle to know we can stay so close even while being far away.

con amor
XOX

4 comments:

  1. MERRY CHRISTMAS CELESTE! I hope you enjoy your trip to Egypt. We all spent the day at welita's. Ramon and John Michael asked about you.Little Madelynn is getting big and staying busy. Welita sends her LOVE & PRAYERS. We will try to get some pictures out to you. Take Care & God Bess. The Penny Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI little leste, it was nice speaking with you this morning, it made the christmas complete. I just figured out a lot just right now, this exact moment. thank you. a lot. just right now. i love you. thank you celeste

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tia and Vicente and Joseph Lucas and the quag! Wish i couldve talked to you all forever. Happy Boxing Day -Leste

    ReplyDelete
  4. hola mija!
    estoy pensando en ti, y imagino que estan viendo lo mas que pueden en un dia!
    me da felicidad que tienen la oportunidad de ver otro pedacito de nuestro mundo~
    quedanse y

    ReplyDelete