23 April 2009

Made it to a nice site

Just a short note to say i made it safely and soundly to my new home in Kisubi. My neighbors are a wonderful primary school for girls, some very friendly and welcoming nuns and a glittery lake victoria.

This is what went on in my head as i was walking around the grounds:
"What!? How is life so windy and rollercoaster-y? So happy and so bittersweet, surrounded by such good things but so far from family and friends, a new life learning completely new things but with knowledge and experience from my life so far...
Yikes..... Im loving life."

3 comments:

  1. Celeste-we are so thank-ful that you made it to Kisubi and that you have wonderful neighbors and a beautiful view of Lake Victoria. Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Lots of Love- Tia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tia! What have you been up to these days? Hi Lucas! I miss you and how is school going?
    Hi Tio Vincent! Hows the truck coming along? I have the picture where we are all sitting in the truck as my desktop photo...
    Muah--celeste

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Lord.
    be good, con carino~

    ReplyDelete